Mrs. Bruno and Mrs. Rosen's Page
We are so excited to welcome back our third grade class this year. We've all been missing seeing each and every one of you! Yes, this year will be very different, but together we will make it the best we can. Third grade is full of opportunities to "wonder", "explore", "learn", and "share" whether you are in person or learning from home. School begins Tuesday, September 8, 2020 at 8:40 am. Our Morning Meeting will begin promptly at 9:00 on ZOOM with everyone participating. Can't wait to see you all there!!
Feel free to contact us via email:firstname.lastname@example.org AND email@example.comOR OUR CLASS DOJO!!!We will all be shining our rays of sun on each other!This year's theme....it's a good one!!
SCHOOL SUPPLIES 2020
We have been advised that the school will be purchasing the supplies for our students. If you prefer to buy your own supplies; feel free.
- 1 Pack (4) THIN EXPO Dry Erase Markers
- 1 Pack 3x5 notecards
- 2 - two-pocket folders (any color)
- 2 - headphones or ear buds for the Chrome Book (we will hold on to one as a backup in case one breaks or gets lost!)
- 1 Pack Crayons (no more than 16)
- Pocket sized hand sanitizer
- Face Mask
- Lysol Wipes(if possible)
- Box of Tissues
NO PENCIL POUCHES OR CASES PLEASE!